Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And we're off!


This week Chris started his final semester at ISU,and we couldn't be more relieved about it!! He has worked long and hard, and spent many hours reading and studying when he would have rather been doing something with the rest of the family. We will all be so glad to have that time with him back again. I also realize what an accomplishment it will be to have spent the past few years going to school and working, both full-time. I know that his efforts will benefit and bless our whole family in many ways. So here's to 4 more months of sacrifices, and the unknown and exciting adventures that are to come for our family in the years following his graduation!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That's awesome! What a great husband you have! I'm happy for you guys. Four months is no time at all. :)

Lindsay said...

Yahooooooo! I'm so excited for you! Ryan starts his second to last semester next week...I know exactly what you have been going through. I am so looking forward to not being a single mom anymore!!

Anonymous said...

you're all so strong to me!

Jeff Hansen said...

Sweet - good job Chris.

Jennifer Groves said...

Hooray for being almost done! As someone who has just recently gone through 5 years of a husband in school and working full time, my hats off to you. It is a challenge, but worth it in the end, at least that's what I keep telling myself when those student loan bills come in the mail. :) ha ha

Ken and Jan said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!