Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fruit smoothie run amuck!

This morning when Nick got towards the end of his morning smoothie, I guess he decided the straw wasn't doing it for him, and he tipped the cup up and it all fell into his face. I think he was just pleased with himself that it didn't spill on the floor, because he knew that would be his demise! (I seem to have a lot of messy-face pictures...hmmm...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is darling!

Julie Barb said...

I like his facial expression...like the cat that ate the canary:)

Priscilla said...

Yes, that is how this cute little bug gets away with so much - that face!

Jennifer Groves said...

Yes, but one day we are really going miss those messy little faces! Nick is so adorable. He has the cutest little smile. So innocent looking. :)