Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, January 5, 2009

To Elizabeth, with love from Zipper!

Elizabeth: Thanks for thinking of me! I've been keeping busy, you know, gnawing and chewing on walls, chairs and stuff. Christmas was awesome - I got some wrapping paper and boxes to play with! I could do without the snow, though. It makes my life a little tricky, when it comes to,... well, you know. Anyway, come visit me! Love, Zipper.

5 comments:

Kara Hanson said...

That dog is so cute. He looks like a stuffed animal. Can't show my kids your blog now because then they will be asking for a dog!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh, I'm so flattered that Zipper saw my comment and responded! He is SO cute and I've missed seeing pictures of him. I bet he loved the Christmas paper. Was he chewing it up? Adorable! Thanks for the post!

Elizabeth Downie said...

PS I would love to come visit!!

Anonymous said...

Snowy and Rocky asked me to write this for them! They both have an account on myspace and would like to invite Zipper to create his own profile as well! He'll meet so many other cute doggies and a bunch of cats, birds and maybe some rabbits and snakes! Good times they tell me!

myspace.com/rocky_pretty_bird
myspace.com/snowy_ragdoll

Jennifer Groves said...

In my home we can't have dogs because Erik and Mia are so allergic, but Zipper is the cutest dog I have ever seen, and it makes me want to have a dog just looking at that cute little face.