
Sophia proudly enjoying her first solo batch of chocolate chip cookies. I love this girl!

Our winter friends are back again. These are just a few of the dozen or so that have been visiting our back yard daily since around Christmas. The more snow we get, the more deer that come. Nicolas and Sammy LOVE to sit and watch them.
3 comments:
Ha, ha, I love the chocolate face...too cute! Those cookies sure look good for a first timer.
I love the deer too, it's almost like you guys live in some national forest or something (do you?), coyotes, deer, cow, and who knows what else. :) so fun!
Sophia is so cute! The deer are cute too. I miss Zipper! You need to post about him too. :)
Jennifer,
That's funny! Not quite a nat. forest, but it does seem like it sometimes! We actually live in town, if you can believe it, we just have 12 acres of property behind us that's all open for the wildlife to roam.
Post a Comment