Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Nick's Birthday Choices
I had Nick with me the other day when I went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, so I decided to let him use his birthday money to buy a toy. I took him into the toy department, where he gravitated towards the trucks and cars. He picked out a dump truck that has lights and makes sounds, of course. I tried to guide him to choose a sound-less version, but it was a no go, it had to have the sounds. Anyway, he had some money left, so as we were passing by the clothing department on our way to get some groceries, he saw a Spongebob sweatshirt with bubbles and lights on it, and he just had to have it. As we continued on, I saw this darling shirt, I showed it to him and read out loud what it said on the front. He immediately threw down the Spongebob sweatshirt on the nearest display table, and grabbed this shirt from me. He has wanted to wear it ever since. It's funny to me how a kid who doesn't speak more than about 5 words can be so opinionated about things! Anyway, we all know he's a big-time daddy's boy. Here he is getting ready to wear it to bed, over his jammies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so cute! What an adorable boy.
That is way cute!! Danny has passed down a few shirts I got him with sayings like that to Deano! I love it when they wear them. And you can tell that their Daddy LOVES it!!
That is so sweet! I go to Wal-mart all the time, and I have not seen a shirt like that. Maybe it's just Colorado. What a sweetheart of a little boy you have there.
He is so cute!
Post a Comment