Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

Good Day Graphics
It's 22 degrees and I'm feeling it in my bones! I just wanted to send a quick message to our loved ones in Hawaii right now, and those going to California tomorrow - please enjoy the warmth and beauty of your surroundings enough for all of us! And maybe seeing some pictures of you all in those moments will warm us Idahoans up inside.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I can't believe it's so cold there! It's been 70 here all week, which is actually very rare for Michigan for this time of year, as I'm sure you remember. It'll catch up with us eventually and I'm dreading it! :(

Anonymous said...

It's down to the 60s this week and did you know we had the heat on a few times?

Jennifer Groves said...

ugh...it's cold here too, but not that cold, maybe upper 40's. That's balmy compared to a chilly 22 degrees. Bundle up and stay warm!

Elizabeth Downie said...

I love your new picture - gorgeous!