Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day, and other things


Vote Stars
We've already had a busy morning, filled with parent/teacher conferences for all the kids, and of course - VOTING!
Now I'm anxious to see what happens over the next few years. I hope and pray that whomever is elected into office will preserve America as a free and prosperous land, and not one masked by socialism and broken promises.
On a lighter note, I was so happy to see this morning that gas prices have decreased by over a dollar since July, the lowest they've been for a long time!

2 comments:

Julie Barb said...

It is 11:30 here and I just saw on TV that Obama is our new president. My prayer is the same as yours...I hope all will turn out ok.

I like your new blog header:)

Jennifer Groves said...

Amen to that! I'm a little nervous with the outcome of this presidential election, but I'm trying to be positive. It's in the Lord's hands is what I keep telling myself.
I am also relieved by the gas prices. That is a definate good thing! I love your blog background. :)