Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Proud Mommy Moment.

Sophia won a Halloween coloring contest and received a $50 savings bond! She was so excited. Here's a picture of her with the bank manager. Such a sweet girl.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

I guess that drawing's ok. ;) I'm kidding - it's adorable! She did a great job staying in the lines and and a good job with the colors too! The sucker in her mouth is a nice touch.

Priscilla said...

Elizabeth - Ha! Yeah, I love the sucker-mouth thing, too. So funny. The hardest part was trying to explain to a six year old how a savings bond works!

Anonymous said...

I love your posts! and the rose in her hair to the right!

Julie Barb said...

Congrat to Sophia!! Save that picture. I remember winning a contest like that when I was little and I think I still have the picture...proud memories:)