Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Licking the bowl.




This was Nick's contribution to making a cake for Sophie's birthday tomorrow. That was always my favorite part as a kid, too.
Right now I'm listening to the most unusual sound. It's unfamiliar to me, yet oh so welcome. Nick's taking a nap, Chris is at work, the other kids are in school, and I hear - nothing! All I can say is, aaahhhh...

3 comments:

dandjyoung said...

I'm taking treats to Meggan's class (Mr. Dietz) on Thursday for her birthday on Friday and two other mom's are doing birthday treats for their kids in multi-age and mrs. b's class that day as well and it just so happens our kids each requested brownies so I just wondered if that's what you were doing for Sophie's class as well. I hope the cake turned out well.

Priscilla said...

Jen-
I made cupcakes for Sophie's class, her request. That's funny about the brownies, though! There are a lot of November birthdays - six just in Sophie's class. I'll post pics of my cake "masterpiece" tomorrow, it turned out kind of funny looking, but I showed it to her afterschool today and she liked it.

Jennifer Groves said...

Amen to that! I love the naps! :)