Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not my mother's daughter...


I just had to take a picture of this moment. One day last week for lunch, I fed Sophie and Nicolas a can of Spaghettios with meatballs, something I don't do often, but on some days it's just nice to be able to warm up a can of something easy. Spaghettios, or anything from a can or box, was strictly forbidden when I was growing up, due to the immeasurable amounts of phosphates, sorbates, and whatever other preservatives and unnatural ingredients they may contain. I would have killed for a can of Spaghettios, or Kraft Mac and Cheese from a box. What's so funny to me is that these kids took just a couple of bites and then decided they didn't like it. Sophie even asked if I would make some homemade meatballs, instead. I guess I shouldn't complain.

1 comment:

Jennifx said...

I love this story. It just sound like something my kids would do and say.