Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve...


This year the kids asked if we could go "regular" trick-or-treating, instead of heading over to the church for the trunk-or-treat as we always have in the past. So we started out by heading into downtown where the businesses hand out treats. Then we went to a (very tame) haunted house, and ended the evening by making the rounds in a neighborhood where all the houses are close together. Our two little vampires seemed to want to maintain their scary demeanor throughout the whole evening, so we couldn't really tell if they were having much fun. Chef Sophie and Cowboy Nick, on the other hand, were gleefully willing to allow people to put as much candy in their bags as they wanted.





7 comments:

Julie Barb said...

Sounds like fun...the costumes look great!

Elizabeth Downie said...

SO cute! Sounds like you guys had a good Halloween. I love the costumes, and I love the black and white picture of the vampires. :)did Zipper have a good time?

Student Entrepreneur said...

How cute they all are!! The love the family picture!

Priscilla said...

Elizabeth-Yeah, isn't that a cool pic of the boys! They were so into being scary this year, it's funny. I think Zipper did have fun, we could barely keep up with him on his leash when we were trick-or-treating.

Jennifer Groves said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. Every year we take our kids to the trunk or treat at the church, but our new ward does not do trunk or treat (have you ever heard such a thing?!) Our kids went around the neighborhood instead and fared quite well with the candy. Your kids look super cute in their costumes. I love the chefs costume. As soon as I find my adapter, I will be updating my blog. I can't find anything since the move...so it goes!

Anonymous said...

I really love the whole family picture@@@!!!!!

Ken and Jan said...

Their costumes are so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!