Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween dry run.

I made Noah and Sammy's vampire capes for their Halloween costumes today, and the boys thought they turned out so well, they thought it was worth trying them out with their make-up and everything. This is just one of what I'm sure will be many pictures of the kids in their costumes to come in the following week!

3 comments:

Brandon and Katee said...

That is fun, I sure wish I could sew!

Julie Barb said...

I am always envious of people who can sew...it opens up a world of possibilities for Halloween costumes:) I've never taken the time to learn. The costumes look great:)

Elizabeth Downie said...

These are awesome! What cute kids you have. And you're quite talented at sewing, I must say! Isn't Halloween so fun!?