
Yes, we haven't even made it to Halloween and the white stuff has already made it's first appearance of the season. This will be my 5th Idaho winter, and I still feel a little twinge of disappointment that the warmth and beauty of summer and fall are so quickly coming to an end. Okay, I admit, there's not much snow yet, but today's weather signifies, for us, the beginning of so many things. Clothing in layers, boots, constantly cold hands and feet, Chris working lots of hours because of bad roads, kids with sniffles, higher utilities bills, the list goes on, and this for the next 7 or 8 months! Aargh!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you already got a dusting of snow! That makes me sad. There are a few things I enjoy about winter, but in many other ways it is the worst! Luckily we haven't seen any evidence of it in Michigan yet!
It's cold here, but no snow yet thank heavens. I'm not ready for that. Winter does have it's drawbacks, mainly the high heat bills (yuck). It's like we get about a month of crisp fall weather (if that) then snowy winter kicks in for more than half the year. Then what, 3 months of summer. :) Great pictures.
Snow! Oh I don't miss snow! Hey I wanted to let you know I will get the tagged thing done. I've just been really busy. Sorry for the delay.
Post a Comment