Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another blog

I just wanted to make mention of a new blog that I'm currently working on. You will find the link to the right on this page: www.edibletubers.blogspot.com Keep in mind I'm just starting this one out, and will be figuring out as I go what works and what doesn't. Please feel free to make comments or suggestions.

While Snippets and Snapshots will be used for posting family pictures and stories, my other blog, Because the potatoes taste better in Idaho, will be my creative outlet for posting more of my thoughts, recipes, and ideas about my areas of interest, such as health and fitness, home decorating, local travel and photography. Check back often because you never know what I may post on there, and feel free to add a link to the new blog, as well. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

dandjyoung said...

I'm excited to be reading your new blog and look forward to your amazing ideas! Good Luck!

Priscilla said...

Awe, thanks. That's nice of you to say, but I'm not sure I can deliver any "amazing" ideas! :) Thanks for reading it, anyway!