Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sophia's choice.

Sophia got a new fancy dress as an early birthday present. She was told she can wear it on her birthday, on Thanksgiving, Christmas and any other special occasion, and to church. Well, today I'm feeling a little under the weather, with a sore throat and sinus headache and didn't feel up to wrangling the 4 kids to church by myself (since Chris is at work all day). So, feeling badly that she was cheated out of her first opportunity to wear the new dress, I let her get dressed up anyway and I took a few pictures of her looking gorgeous! With the 3 other kids being boys, it's nice that I can always count on her to be the ultimate in girly-girls.

3 comments:

Julie Barb said...

She is very beautiful in her new dress:) We have the same...3 boys and a girl...I feel the same way...I dress Mallory up in dresses every chance I get:) Hope you feel better soon!

Elizabeth Downie said...

What a cute dress! She seems like such a sweetie.

Elizabeth Downie said...

PS, I hope you feel better!!