
Noah and Sam spend hours, literally, playing with Legos. From the time they were little and got their first set of Duplo Legos, it's been their favorite toy. As they've gotten older they've been given various sets of the small themed Legos, which they also love, but once they've built the thing that it's supposed to be, i.e. Batmobile, Star Wars Starfighters, Spongebob's pineapple, etc., they're pretty much done with them. They always go back to the Duplo blocks, and they've come up with some of the most creative things. Animals, buildings, football fields, Mayan cities, berry stands, lemonade stands, restaurants, tanks and robots, to name a few. This morning they came downstairs to reveal their latest: a human.
They said it had to be a girl or they might have gotten in trouble for creating the "boy parts". (I thought this was kind of funny, but Chris thought it was a little crass. Interesting coming from him...)
7 comments:
Very Funny!!! So Cute!
The lego dog is like a build a bear - with the heart in it:) Deano even waved bye to the boys when they waved to him!!
Suzanne,
I know - that's what I was thinking, too! Funny thing is they've never gone to Build a Bear, so it's just something they came up with. Cute about Deano waving! What a sweetie:)
Wow, they did a good job...I'm impressed. There is just something about boys and legos...mine love them too:)
Hahaha, that's funny about how they had to make it a girl.
I like the picture of Zipper next to the creation. Your kid are really cute - how fun that they enjoy Legos so much.
lasvegasnfr1993Our boys and Rachel have loved legos from the beginning. They each have their own box, and they end up trading pieces to make what they want. Even Wyatt, (13 yrs) still plays and lately they all make their own air-force and space ship armies. Rachel gets all the leftover pieces that nobody else wants.
Kids go on jags with games just like they do with food. Mario Kart is big at our house too, but it ebbs and flows. I kick them all outside if it gets to much.
You have really cute kids -- Noah looks like you.
I Looove legos. The kids never ever seem to get bored with them. Sure they may move on to something else for a period of time, but they always go back to the legos. That's so funny how they made it a girl...he he. That made me laugh. Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment