I can't believe my baby is 3! I wish I could have some time back... Happy Birthday, my sweet Nicolas! You're a precious boy with a loving and affectionate nature. Our family wouldn't be the same without out you. Maybe this will be the year you learn to talk?? :)
3 comments:
I drove past your home today and saw the most depressing sign out front. Actually I hope things turn out just the way you want them, and we really should get together for dinner some night before things change too much for your sweet family. Best of Luck!
We enjoyed the birthday video. I'm sure he learned how to lick the candle off from his Daddy!
Here's our new blog:
vanamyandkids.blogspot.com
I don't know about your time, but my time goes right out the window. We need to put up that plastic stuff that gets all billowy by the end of the season.
Post a Comment