Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

For you, Shawcroft!


I came across this photo when I was doing some organizing this morning. I just had to laugh when I considered the irony - Chris, er, uh, I mean "Elder Bake", actually took this picture! (He he!) Good old Apple Valley, California. Do you ever wonder what has happened with Marissa?

5 comments:

The Bowler Five said...

How funny is that...boy the time sure has flown by.

dandjyoung said...

Ok, we really need to get together and have dinner so I can learn all about your cute family. Is that you in the front row? Did you serve in the same mission? Just curious. Hope everything is going well for you.

Priscilla said...

Jen, yep, that's me, looking all dorky sister-missionary like! :) Chris was my zone leader for a couple of months, that's how we met.

Jennifer Groves said...

Oh my gosh!!! Ha Ha Those were the good ole days. I was just wondering "where is Elder Bake?" Oh he's behind the camera. Who would have thought that you two would end up together. :) I love it!

Jennifer Groves said...

I can't believe I actually wore that dress!