"It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't." ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
That's so true, but we love them so much, it's all worth it in the end.

Tomorrow at 5:10pm, our Sam will officially turn 7 years old. When you're the child, a birthday means a few presents, cake, and being made to feel like the most special person in the world on your special day. As a parent, we feel it's our responsibility to provide those things to our children. After all, they are each a present to us from our Heavenly Father, and to whom else is the celebration of the day of their birth more important? We are so lucky, so blessed, to have such a sweet little boy in our family. Sammy is such a kindhearted, tender, affectionate and compassionate young man. His smile is so genuine, it lights up our lives, and his tears so heartfelt, we can't help but cry with him when he hurts. I'm so grateful for every birthday we get to celebrate with our sweet little Sam!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sam! I hope it was a super day! I love the quote too...so true.
That is so sweet. You're such a great mom! I hope he has a wonderful birthday. :)
Happy Birthday Sammy!!! We love you and are also very grateful that you are part of the crazy Bakes!!
Post a Comment