Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged, otra vez!

1o years ago I...
1- Had recently returned from my mission.
2- Was working at Nordstrom in Salt Lake City.
3- Could never have predicted how my life would be right now.
4- Went to Moab and road a mountain bike on 10 miles of slick rock.
5- Remember watching the news about the Columbine shooting for hours.


5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow...)
1- Bake gingerbread cookies for Sophie's kindergarten class.
2- Clean the bathrooms.
3- Jog 5 miles.
4- Start packing and getting organized for our trip this weekend.
5- Mend some of the kids' clothes.


5 Snacks that I enjoy...
1- Chocolate Turtle Chex Mix
2- Raspberry smoothies
3-Toast with peanut butter, honey and bananas
4-Special K Vanilla Almond with Vanilla Soy milk - I eat it every single day. Yum.
5-Almond M&M's


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Design and build a new home - a log cabin style on some acreage near the Snake River in the mountains.
2- Go on a family vacation to Hawaii.
3- Get piano lessons for all my kids.
4- Make regular visits to family and friends in Michigan.
5- Send Chris to baseball camp.


5 places I have lived...
1- Keflavik, Iceland
2- Concord, Tecumseh, and Westland, Michigan
3- Rialto, Upland, and Apple Valley, California
4- Provo, Lehi, Orem and Murray, Utah
5- Caldwell and Inkom, Idaho


5 jobs I have had...
1- McDonald's - for over 3 years in high school!
2- Nursing assistant in a convalescent home.
3- Marketing Secretary
4- Caretaker of twin girls with cerebral palsy.
5- Retail at Nordstrom.



Now I tag: Lindsay, Jennifer G., Jen Y., Jenny W., Elizabeth, Angela B., Jan W. and Suzanne! Have fun, ladies.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Thanks for the tag! It's fun to learn more about you too!