Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Groomer has it!
After church today the kids and I took Zipper to the park for a walk. I wish I'd brought my camera. Nick was so funny, he insisted he had control of the dog's leash, and he jogged the entire 2 laps around (one and a quarter miles) just so that the puppy would follow him. When we came home, I gave Zipper his first bath, then a little fur trim. I have never bathed a dog, well, at least not since I was a little girl helping my grandma who worked for a veterinarian. I was expecting a lot of thrashing and flailing about, but the pup was exceptionally calm and seemed pretty complacent about the whole thing. I think I've discovered my new calling in life! (Haha!) The kids thought it was pretty entertaining when he ran around the house shaking the water out of his fur. 
You may notice that so far there are no pictures of Sammy or Sophie with the dog. That's because, as much as they both love to sit and watch him and talk about how "adorable" he is, they haven't quite warmed up to the idea of letting him jump, lick or wiggle anywhere near them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katherine and I are absolutely dying at how cute he is!!!! And, I may have already mentioned this, but I love his name! Can't wait to see more pics of him (and the rest of the gang, of course)!
Post a Comment