
Yesterday Sam finally lost his two front teeth. They'd been barely hanging in there for about a month. I love it when the kids lose those teeth because they look so cute with the big gappy smile! Unfortunately, we've been dealing with vomiting and other unmentionable unpleasantness around our house for a couple of days. I think Chris and I are coming down with it today, since we both have upset stomachs. It seems to have been a 24 hour bug with the kids, so I'm really hoping it passes quickly.
3 comments:
Ugh, I hate being sick!! I hope you are all better in plenty of time for your trip. I'm excited to see the pictures you bring back!
That is really cute, and to lose 2 at the same time. I don't know how old your son is, but mine is 8 and he just barely lost his first tooth, and it was one of his bottom ones. We are still waiting for the toothless smile. I hope you guys are feeling better soon. The stomach bugs are the worst.
Aw, that's so fun to lose both of them at the same time. When that happened to me, everyone in my family kept singing the Chipmunk song "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" (I guess it was around Christmas time.)
Sorry you're all sick though! :( Bummer! I hope you all get better very soon.
Post a Comment