Some days you have it, some days you don't.

I swear someone must have spiked my morning smoothie with extra caffeine today, because it seemed just one thing after another, going all day, and I'm finally just now sitting down. I started out with 5 miles on the treadmill, that is, after I was up at 6:45 to take the puppy out for his morning business and a run around the yard to get some of his cooped up energy out. Then the kids had friends over to play. We had lunch, made cupcakes, the kids went through the sprinkler, then made their way to the hot tub, then we did arts and crafts. I have to admit I went a little crazy with the hot glue gun. We made hair clips, flower pots and other misc. artwork. Then the kids raided my closet to play dress-up, even Nick got in on the action and put on his cowboy getup. All the while I did several loads of laundry and took the dog out every 30-60 minutes to, again, do his "business". Then, after the kids' friends went home, we loaded up bikes and headed to the park. Noah just started riding without training wheels and he'd been begging me for days to take him to ride at the park. So we ran the dog around the track, played with balloon rockets, and then headed home for dinner at about 7pm. Then all four kids took a bath, then reading time, then I vacuumed the downstairs, gave the dog a bath, did the dishes, and now here I am! Phew!
Mmm, cupcakes!
Arts and crafts!

Sophie and Clarissa - the "Cute girls with glasses club". It's new, members only.
Dress up time.
1 comment:
You are super-woman!!! Don't you just love it at the end of a busy day when you can see all of the amazing things you've accomplished. I love days like that. We are so excited to come to dinner. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment