Today while out running errands, we stopped by Payless to pick up some shoes for the kids. We had Nicolas and Sophie with us, and they both picked out their respective pairs of shoes. After we paid, Nicolas made it known that he wanted to put his new shoes on, asap. We knew he liked them, because as soon as he had them on, he did a little elvish dance around the store.
This evening we began our usual bedtime ritual, Nicolas methodically undressed in the family room in preparation for his bath, placing his new shoes on the couch. After his bath, I dried him off and then said (as I always do):"Nick, go get on mommy's bed." This is his cue to lay on our bed while I hang up towels, etc., so I can put his diaper and jammies on, and he always obeys and heads straight there. To my surprise, this is what I found when I entered my bedroom tonight...(Warning: You may not want to look at these pictures, if you have an aversion to cute baby nudeness! Do you think he's going to hate me when he grows up for putting this on the blog?? Let's hope not; I do it out of love.:))


Little did I realize how very much he liked them...
This evening we began our usual bedtime ritual, Nicolas methodically undressed in the family room in preparation for his bath, placing his new shoes on the couch. After his bath, I dried him off and then said (as I always do):"Nick, go get on mommy's bed." This is his cue to lay on our bed while I hang up towels, etc., so I can put his diaper and jammies on, and he always obeys and heads straight there. To my surprise, this is what I found when I entered my bedroom tonight...(Warning: You may not want to look at these pictures, if you have an aversion to cute baby nudeness! Do you think he's going to hate me when he grows up for putting this on the blog?? Let's hope not; I do it out of love.:))
I was laughing so hard, I could barely run over and grab the camera! Don't you just love the strategic leg positions, he he! :)
4 comments:
That is so cute!! How funny that he even slept with them. I love it!
That is seriously so cute!!! And no, I don't think he'll hate you. Those pictures were tastefully done. :)
These are the best parts of being a parent. Kids always make me smile by the cute simple things they do.
Oh my heck, these are the funniest pictures that I have seen in quite a while! I guess he really liked the shoes! I love it!
Post a Comment