Chris * Priscilla * Noah * Samuel * Sophia * Nicolas
Welcome to our Blog!
We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Just more puppy shots!
He (the pup) can only walk for a bit at a time and then tires out, so Nick held him on his lap in the stroller. One of Nick's first attempts to pick him up on his own.
Elizabeth, or Wiz, as I like to call you! :) You crack me up. He is pretty cute, though, isn't he? I keep saying the same thing,and Chris thinks I'm nuts. But he is just like a little stuffed animal, and he has a very sweet temperment, too!
Priscilla it's Jen Groves (aka Shawcroft)!!! I was so excited to get your email. Your blog is great! Check mine out at www.thegrovesfamilyblog.blogspot.com. I would love to at your family's blog to mine. I hope we can keep in touch now.
6 comments:
Oh. my. gosh. I can't get over how cute he is!!
Elizabeth, or Wiz, as I like to call you! :) You crack me up. He is pretty cute, though, isn't he? I keep saying the same thing,and Chris thinks I'm nuts. But he is just like a little stuffed animal, and he has a very sweet temperment, too!
He looks exactly like a stuffed animal! I wish I had one!
Sorry to comment again, but I forgot to mention that you look great in these pictures too!
Keep the comments a-coming, Elizabeth! And feel free to flatter me anytime! Seriously, you're sweet...
Priscilla it's Jen Groves (aka Shawcroft)!!! I was so excited to get your email. Your blog is great! Check mine out at www.thegrovesfamilyblog.blogspot.com. I would love to at your family's blog to mine. I hope we can keep in touch now.
Post a Comment