Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Autumn Splendor.




It's Labor Day, but where we are it felt more like October 1st, than September 1st. Since Chris and the kids didn't have school, this afternoon we took a drive up into the mountains just a few miles from our house. It was about 55 degrees, and the skies looked to be on the precipice of a thunderstorm. Chris and I opened our windows as we drove and felt the gloriously cool and crisp air on our faces. The kids complained it was cold, but we thought it was so refreshing. I can't believe some of the trees are already changing color and leaves are falling. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Besides, who doesn't love this time of year?

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Such beautiful pictures! It looks gorgeous where you guys live. I love fall too - I can't wait for the leaves to all change here, and the pumpkins to start appearing on porches. It's a great time of year.

Zach said...

Priscilla and Chris,
So i have to admit that I'm am begrudgingly starting to use this blog trend!! My wife told me that Lindsay Barney had posted a comment on our (her blog, let's be honest) and when I got on to reply, I saw the link to yours!! Anyways, that's my extent of "blogging" It's good to see your family is doing well. I hope everything is going as planned for you guys. Just a quick note to say hello

Zach Burton

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!! the leaves won't do a thing here!