Welcome to our Blog!

We hope you enjoy visiting our page. Feel free to leave your comments so we know you're out there.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet dreams.

This past weekend we went up the mountain to one of our favorite campgrounds for a night. The kids had fun riding their bikes, playing hide 'n' seek in the dark, by flashlight, and going for walks with their mom and dad! The cool night air alerted us of the fast approaching change of seasons.As we made the drive home, Sophie was nibbling on a fruit roll-up when she exclaimed:"These fruit-thingies make my tooth hurt, and now I have a hole in my mouth!!" Shrieks of terror followed, as she realized her mouth was quickly filling with blood. I reached my hand to her, and into it she spit her first little baby tooth. She was very happy in the morning when she woke up and said:"The Tooth Fairy left me four whole monies!" (4 quarters).
Chris in his hay-day; one happy dad watching Monday Night Football with the boys. He spent most of the game answering Noah's litany of questions about the game, the teams and football vernacular. Here's one I overheard: "Dad, I forgot. Tell me again what's an incomplete pass?" Funny kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get the ball in gear and take my family camping...it won't happne otherwise!